McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Edmonton Area
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Erecting a tank
- Arc gauging
- Weld Structural Steel
- Fit Structural Steel
- Cut Structural Steel
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricator Safety Management System
- Journeyman/woman Welder
- SMAW — All Positions; or SAW — All Positions
- OSSA Regional Ticket
- CSTS Ticket
- Candidates must be able to be flexible with their shift schedule
- The ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels
- Positive, outgoing, motivated and hardworking individual
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!