McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company and field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Read blueprints and specifications to lay out the work.
- Unload and stack steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed
- Erect and install scaffolding, construction cranes, and other hoisting equipment.
- Assemble rigging (cables, pulleys, and hooks) to move heavy equipment and materials.
- Attach cables from a crane and direct crane operators with hand signals or radios.
- Position steel units, align holes and insert temporary bolts.
- Check the alignments and join steel parts by bolting or tack welding them with an electric arc process.
- Assemble and erect pre-fabricated metal structures.
- Install ornamental and other structural metalwork such as curtain walls, metal stairways, railings and power doors.
- Unload and install pre-cast components.
- Comply with established safety standards at all times.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work site.
- Other related duties as required.
- Promote and adhere to Mcsween Custom Fabricating Safety Management System
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve, detail orientated
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Comfortable working at heights
- Must have a Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) certificate
McSween Custom Fabricators provides a positive, team oriented working environment.