McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company and field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Repair machine tools and parts
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Measure and mark metal and other materials
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Promote and adhere to Mcsween Custom Fabricating Safety Management System
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Understand the effects of heat treatment on metals and be skilled in the performance of various heat treatment processes
- Must have a Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) certificate
McSween Custom Fabricators provides a positive, team oriented working environment.