At McSween we understand the importance of maintaining a well-structured Quality Control Program that guarantees information to clients that is ongoing, accountable, traceable, verifiable, and measurable.
To ensure we are delivering our quality guarantee to our customers we have allocated a quality team to our Fabrication shops.
This permits our Management team to closely monitor all aspects of work in each shop. Which allows McSween Fabricating to uphold our reputation of delivering quality results on schedule that exceed our client’s expectations.
- McSween quality assurance program and welding procedures are registered in the Province of Alberta, Canada and approved by ABSA. McSween possesses a Certification of Authorization from ABSA to conduct performance qualification testing of pressure welders and machine welding operators according to the requirements of ASME and CSA-B51.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Certification
McSween maintains the following fabrication certifications:
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certified to CSA Standard W47.1 for structural welding in Division 1
- ABSA Construct ASME Section VIII-1 Pressure Vessels
- ABSA Manufacture, Repair/Alter Category ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘H’ Fittings in accordance with CSA B51
- Construct, Repair/Alter ASME B31.1 Power Piping and ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- ABSA Construct, Repair/Alter ASME B31.1 Boiler External Piping
- ABSA Repair/Alter ASME Section VIII-1 Pressure Vessels
- API 530 & ASME B31.3 Direct Fired Heaters
- ASME Section I Direct Fired Heaters
- ASME B31.3 Indirect Fired Heater Coils