McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company and field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Maintain pumps, seals and motors
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors and connect couplings & belts to precise tolerances
- Conduct daily field inspections to ensure reliability and dependability for day to day operations
- Complete preventative maintenance as required on machinery /equipment
- Assist with installation, operation and maintenance of new equipment
- Align and test equipment and make any necessary adjustments
- Read diagrams, schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Operate rigging equipment to place heavy machinery and parts
- Assist with welding and fabrication
- Promote and adhere to Mcsween Custom Fabricating Safety Management System
- Experienced Red Seal Journeyman Certification Preferred
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must have a Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) certificate
McSween Custom Fabricators provides a positive, team oriented working environment.