McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in
structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: We have Edmonton Area jobs
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Weld pressure piping
- Ability to fit pressure piping is an asset [2″ to 48″)
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate Oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricating Safety Management System
- Interprovincial (Red Seal) Journeyman/woman Welder Ticket or an Alberta recognized
- Journeyman/woman Welder ticket
- Welding helmets are mandatory (hard hat with the face shield attached)
- CSTS Ticket is mandatory
- 5 to 10+ years of experience
- B-Pressure Certification
- CWB Stick – All positions
- Understands English, speaks average to excellent English, average to excellent English reading skills
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings speciﬁcations, manuals and processes
- Positive, outgoing, motivated and hardworking individual
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation – we may require a drivers abstract
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote McSween Custom Fabricating vision and values
- A desire to build strong professional relationships
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!