McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Edmonton Area
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality results within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Quick books & Outlook-Strong PC skills; proficiency with various word processing, spread sheet, database and presentation software.
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness.
- Self-Motivated and self-confident.
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy.
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote McSween Custom Fabricating vision and values.
- A desire to build strong professional relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure and tight diplomacy.
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricator’s Safety Management System.
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!