McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Edmonton Area
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assist the PM with managing project budget
- Coordinator project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricating Safety Management System
- 8+ years tank experience
- A proven history of successfully managing multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality results within tight time frames and simultaneously manage
- several projects
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Work, Quick books Outlook-Strong PC skills; proficiency with various word
- processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness
- Self-motivated and self-confident
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote McSween’s vision and values
- A desire to build strong professional relationships
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!