McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Edmonton Area
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Grinding and de-burring
- Operate forklift in a SAFE and RESPONSIBLE manner
- Pick and place structural steel/plate in shop and yard
- Accurately mark/label structural steel/plate
- Read and understand packing/receiving reports
- Package material for load pickup/delivery
- Other tasks as assigned
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricating’s Safety Management System
- Works well with others
- Experience working with and around steel
- Knowledge of forklift operation
- Class 5 drivers license
- Practice safe work
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team-oriented working environment.
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!