McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Edmonton Area
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Issue tools, equipment and consumables to workers and maintain records of issued and returned items, manually or using computer.
- Make sure ALL issued tools and equipment are returned and/or accounted for at end of shift.
- Prepare periodic inventory of tools, equipment and consumables manually or using computer.
- Receive tools, equipment and consumables from packing slips and enter them into the tool crib.
- inventory physically and on paper.
- Inspect and test ALL returned tools and equipment for damage, defects and wear. Fill out proper documentation and report to supervisor.
- Repair, service, and lubricate tools and equipment.
- Label tools and equipment using identification tags and/or scribing.
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricating’s Safety Management System.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Grade 12
- Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Basic computer skills.
- A positive attitude towards others (good people skills).
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness.
- Self-motivated and self-confident.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work well under pressure with tight timelines.
- Understands arid demonstrates the willingness to promote McSween Custom Fabricating vision and values.
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team-oriented working environment.
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!