McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Edmonton Area
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Promote and adhere to Mcsween Custom Fabricating Safety Management System
- Bolt up and prepare fabricated pipe spools for Hydro Test
- Read and interpret isometric drawings for fabrication
- Fit up and tack piping as per isometric drawings
- Layout and mark piping for cutting
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Operate preciously set-up welding machines
- Journeyman Pipefitter or 3rd Year Pipefitter Apprentice; or a Journeyman/woman Welder
- and millwrights with 5+ years experience and bolt up pipe
- 5+ years experience
- Strong background in pipe fabrication
- Understands English, speaks average to excellent English reading skills
- CSTS Ticket
- Read and interpret isometric drawings, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels
- Positive, outgoing, motivated and hardworking individual
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team oriented working environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
2023 Employee Hire Package
2023 Contractor Package
MCS Hire On Package 2023
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!