McSween Custom Fabricating is both a fabrication company as well as a field installation company, specializing in structural steel fabrication and piping.
We’re seeking exceptional individuals to join our winning team. If you’re a motivated, hardworking and a positive worker, seeking long-term and permanent employment, we’d like to hear from you!
Location: Edmonton Area
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Issue parts, pipe, and structural to workers and maintain records of issued items, manually and on computer
- Prepare periodic inventory of checks, pipe, and structural manually or using computer
- Receive parts, pipe, and structural from packing slips and enter them into inventory physically and on paper
- Label parts, pipe, and structural using identification tags, paint markers and/or scribing
- Promote and adhere to McSween Custom Fabricating’s Safety Management System
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Grade 12
- Class 5 Driver‘s License
- Basic parts, pipe, pipe fitting and, structural steel identification skills
- Basic computer skills
- A positive attitude towards others (good people skills]
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic with high energy and timely responsiveness
- Self-motivated and self-conﬁdent
- Demonstrated ability to multi—task effectively and work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Understands and demonstrates the willingness to promote McSween’s vision and values
McSween Custom Fabricating provides a positive, team-oriented working environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to the following email address…
or fax it to…
You can also get started by filling out the the appropriate application package below…
2023 Employee Hire Package
2023 Contractor Package
MCS Hire On Package 2023
PLEASE NOTE: Due to time constraints, only those chosen to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in McSween Custom Fabricating!