As a new employee of McSween Custom Fabricating you are required to familiarize yourself not only with McSween’s policies, procedures and rules, but also the provincial laws and regulations as they pertain to your particular job or task. As an introduction to your learning process, we are providing a short Safety Training & Orientation video with a short review quiz at the end. The goals of this on-line orientation are that you will:
- Understand your rights, roles and responsibilities.
- Understand and comply with the company’s general rules.
- Understand and perform safe work practices and procedures.
- Participate in our established emergency response plan.
- Do your part in reporting all incidents, as well as near-miss incidents.
You must be enrolled in this course by your Course Leader. Fill out the form and we will send you an email with your login information and further instructions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.